How to brew delicious herbal tea (for one person)
1) Fill the teapot and teacup with warm water.
2) Drain the hot water from the teapot and add 1-2 teaspoons of herbs.
3) Pour 200ml of boiling hot water into the teapot.
4) Steam for 3-5 minutes. Be sure to cover the pot.
Please note that if you leave it for a long time, it will have a bitter taste.
5) When the time is up, throw away the hot water in the teacup and pour in the herbal tea.
If the pot does not have a tea strainer, use a tea strainer to strain the tea while pouring.
6) Add honey, etc. to your liking and enjoy.
◆When drinking with ice, extract it with half the amount of hot water to make it thicker,
Pour into a glass filled with ice.
◆The degree of extraction varies depending on the type of herbs.
There is also a preference for thickness, so adjust the amount of herbs you use accordingly.